29 Caspian Drive, WANNANUP WA 6210Sold
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Build your dream home today!
Sold - WANNANUP WA
29 Caspian Drive presents to you both excellent location and good size 507m2 block to call your own! Take a closer look at this ideal site for your new home, it offers you the ultimate lifestyle opportunity with so many sights just a short walk from your doorstep.
Surrounded by quality-established homes, you won’t have to put up with the dust and noise of a new estate and persistent building going on all around you. Simply build your dream home and move straight in and enjoy a low maintenance life.
Features of this property include:
* Generous 17 metres frontage
* 507 square metres in size
* Underground power
* 600m walk to Falcon Primary School (P-6, Co-ed)
* 1km walk to the glorious Avalon Bay, great for stand up paddle boarders, swimmers and surfers alike (Dogs allowed on leash)
* 1km walk to the Lookout and park on Princeton
* 800m walk to Endeavour Island man made beach – Canals
* 2.5km to Falcon Bay beach and Falcon Bay Café
* Boat ramps and various fishing spots all around.
This is an amazing location with the ocean on one side and the Estuary on the other. Other attractions close by are the Dawesville Channel, Port Bouvard Marina, The Cut Golf course, cafes, restaurants, and the ever-growing Miami Plaza Shopping complex.
Come and take a closer look at this block of land as this could be where you build your future!